24 August 2009

If The Words Frack, Frag and Frell Mean Anything To You...

Fanboy Wife is a humorous self help guide for women who fell in love with men, but married boys. Boys who own boxes of comic books. Boys who collect dolls-err-action figures. Boys who will defend Star Wars to Trekkies, or Star Trek to Star Wars fans (Warsies?).
Today's awesome blog holds a special place in my heart. Not because I am married to a fanboy. For me it's the other way around, my poor husband married a fangirl. No, I do not have the ubiquitous white cardboard storage boxes filled with comics, but I'm not going to lie, Syfy (I HATE the new moniker!) is on in the background as I write this and yes, it is Star Trek TNG Monday. I'm more of a video game fangirl and I do admit to pre-ordering all things Castlevania and holing myself up for several days when the game comes in.
And before you ask, yes, I am a woman and yes, I'm really too old to be playing games.
So check out the link, you may learn something!

http://fanboywife.blogspot.com/