20 September 2009

Wall-E The World Traveler

I had planned to bring a photo of my dog, Penny, to Europe and photograph the photo at all of the tourist sites while there. Sadly, I did not have time to print out a suitable photo before going so this did not happen.
I've done something similar before with various objects, and friends of mine have done this too. I'm sure many of you have as well, but have you blogged about it?
Rebecca is a blogger whose very cool (and very hard, I know) job allows her to travel about and see many interesting places and things. She also has a traveling companion whom she takes almost daily photos of in these various locations. Her traveling companion is Wall-E, the lovable robot!
Very good photography too!

http://myyearwithwalle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment